Retreat for St. Justin and St. Elizabeth of Hungary Parish Women
March 9th and 10th, 2013
Parish Center @ St. Justin’s
A little apprehensive on what CRHP is? Following are a few facts that will increase your desire to attend and help address any concerns you may have:
- St. Elizabeth and/or St. Justin parishioners have held CRHP weekends since 1990. True
- You will come away with a deeper understanding of what God wants from your life. True
- You have to commit to being on an extended team. False - The only commitment you make is this weekend. It is up to you what you do next.
- You have to participate. False- You are free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable. Your needs will be respected.
- The weekend takes place in our own parish with our own parishioners in a relaxed environment where the dress is casual and meals and snacks are provided. True
- It is a silent retreat with public confessions and a pre-selected group/clique. False– There are a number of past CRHP participants (all ages) who give a personal witness to the power of Jesus in their lives.
- It is a faithful journey that brings you closer to God and to other woman walking the same path as you. There is a range of age and life experiences that will bond you together in new relationships with God and fellow parishioners. True
Are you a little bit interested now? Do you have additional questions? You have two great resources:
- God - say a prayer and reflect
- Past participants (find their names on the puzzle board at church).
Past CRHP participants – please sign a puzzle piece on the board located in gathering space (the board is swapped each week between St. Justin and St. Elizabeth).
Reserve your spot today by contacting:
314-323-4935 (cell) / 314-843-8171 (home) / firstname.lastname@example.org